These are easy, fast and super yummy!
- 125gms butter, at room temp
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg at room temp
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup self raising flour
- 250gms dark choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180c and line two baking trays with non-stick paper.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a large bowl until combined.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Stir in sifted flours and cocoa, add choc bits and mix well.
- Roll into tablespoons sized balls, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 12mins, stand for 5 mins on tray before moving to rack to cool.
Makes about 24 delicious, extra chocolately biscuits.