This mix can be made as a round cake to serve with salad, or muffins for an easy take out lunch, or frozen for snacks.
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 rashers of bacon, finely chopped
- 440gm can corn kernels
- 30gms melted butter
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- breadcrumbs to coat baking dish
Half a cup of each of the following;
- grated carrot
- grated zucchini
- chopped red pepper (capsicum)
- diced celery
- grated cheese
- sifted self raising flour
- Combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into 20cm round cake tin which has been greased and dusted with dry breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees Celsius) for 30 -40 mins or until set.
- Turn onto a plate to serve.